Alvarado y Asociados
Yury Fernando Cerrato
Spanish – English
Yury joined Alvarado y Asociados as a Junior Associate in 2005. He has extensive experience in the areas of Corporate, Mercantile and Labor Law. He has actively participated in many important legal transactions in Nicaragua assisting national and international clients in acquisitions, contracting, and labor matters.
As a member of Alvarado y Asociados has written many legal articles for some magazines and has given lectures in labor matter in Nicaragua and abroad.
- Universidad Centroamericana, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent) with specialization in Economic Law, Nicaragua 2006;
- Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce of Nicaragua, International Arbitration Course, Nicaragua 2007;
- Universidad Centroamericana, Specialization in Economic Law, Nicaragua 2008.
- Centro de Estudios Tributarios, Administrativos y Empresariales, Master in Finance and Taxes, Nicaragua 2015
- Corporate and Mercantile Law;
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions;
- Labor and Syndicate Law
- Listed by Continental Who´s Who in recognition to his leadership and achievement in his profession.
- Listed as Rising Start in The Legal 500.
- Listed as ‘Associate to Watch’ by Chambers and Partners