Alvarado y Asociados
Spanish – English
Norma is a Junior Associate in the firms Corporate and Commercial Department. With more than three years of experience in regulatory matters and corporate compliance, she provides assistance and advice to national and foreign companies.
She has collaborated in real estate and corporate due diligence processes, as well as the formalization of contracts and is currently studying a Master degree in Corporate Law.
- Universidad Centroamericana, Law Degree (J.D equivalent) Managua, Nicaragua (2019).
- National Technological Institute, General Accounting Technician (2021).
- Universidad Americana, Master in Corporate Business Law, (currently studying).
- Corporate and Mercantile Law
- Sanitary Law
- Final Beneficiary and Foreign Agents Registration
- Real Estate Law
- Notary and Registry Law