Alvarado y Asociados
Luz Marina Espinoza
Luz Marina is Partner at Alvarado y Asociados since 1996. Luz Marina has worked in the areas of Corporate, Real Estate and Notary Law and has ample experience in civil and labor litigation.
- Universidad Centroamericana, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Nicaragua 1992;
- Universidad Centroamericana, Postgraduate Degree in Corporate Law, Nicaragua 1999;
- Universidad Centroamericana, Masters in Corporate Law, Nicaragua 2000.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions
- Administrative and Natural Resources Law
- Private and Public Bid Process
- Labor and Syndicate Law
- Fiscal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Notary and Registry Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation