Alvarado y Asociados
Spanish and English
Jazmín joined Alvarado y Asociados as an Associate in 2016. Previously she worked as Head of Legal Department – Housing for People S.A. – Project Views of Momotombo, Pacific Ocean Development S.A., Malibu Condominium Project at Pacific Marlin, Views of Momotombo Services, S.A.- Water and Sewerage Supply Company Project Views of Momotombo (September 2016), also as Legal Advisor of the Legal Division at the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Nicaragua (2005-June 2016) and Legal Advisor – General Direction for Child Protection of Nicaraguan, Ministry of Family, Social Supplemental Swiss Fund Project – 2004.
- Polytechnic University of Nicaragua, LLB, Nicaragua 2001
- Central American University (UCA), Master in Law of Contracts, Nicaragua 2011
- 32nd Appraisal Course – Facilitated by the International Center for Land Policy Studies and Training – Taiwan, Republic of China – 2009
- Seminar – All about Taxes in business management – Facilitated by the Nicaraguan Institute for Research and Tax Studies, Nicaragua 2008
- Course Development of Terms of Reference, Regulations IDB / WB / LCE – American University (UAM), Nicaragua 2006
- Seminar for Government Officials – State Arbitration and International Protection of Investments, Nicaragua 2006.
- Real estate
- Administrative Law – Legal Adviser Road Infrastructure Projects
- Notarial and Registration Law
- Mining Law
- Immigration Law
- Private and Public Bid Process