Alvarado y Asociados
Spanish and English
Gloria Maria is the founding partner of Alvarado y Asociados.She has held positions in private practice in the areas of corporate and financial law, serving as a representative and foreign associate of the firms “Bentata Hoet & Associates”, “Steel Hector and Davis” and “Pennie & Edmonds”. She also worked in the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs, she is a member of the Venezuelan and Nicaraguan bar association.
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Venezuela 1979;
- Georgetown University, Introduction to the United States Legal System, USA; 1980
- Harvard University, Master LL.M of Laws, USA 1981.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions
- Foreign Investments and International Transactions
- Copyrights Law and Industrial Property
- Administrative, Telecommunications and Natural Resources Law
- Private and Public Bid Process
- Advice on Franchise and Joint Venture Agreements