Alvarado y Asociados
Spanish – English
Cristhoper joined Alvarado y Asociados in June, 2016 as Senior Associate and part of our labor and litigation practices. His previous experience includes work as Legal Advisor to various Micro finance institutions regulated by the Superintendence of banks and the National Commission for Micro finance, such as financial FINCA Nicaragua, 4i-2000 Foundation and Fund for Local Development (FDL); extensive experience in processes and litigation in Civil, labour and family law matters, recovery of portfolio, notary public, legal advice and consultancy, for different ONG´S and commercial bank such as the Association for the development of peoples ADP, BANCO LAFISE BANCENTRO and BANPRO, respectively. He has consulted on issues of Human Rights to the Permanent Commission for Human Rights (CPDH) and acted as alternate judge of the unique Local Court of Nagarote during the two thousand seven to two thousand nine. Cristhoper has also interned in the courts of Managua with the Central American University Legal Offices and the Office for the Defense of Human Rights PDDH.
- Universidad Centroamericana, Law Degree (J.D equivalent) Managua, Nicaragua 2003.
- Seminar of institutional induction management and the prevention of assets laundering and terrorism financing (2014).
- Universidad Centroamericana UCA, Diploma in Labour Law, 2011.
- ASOMIF workshop for IMF 2009 legal advisors.
- 2009 human Talent Management Seminar.
- Diploma in Criminal Law, 2008.
- Civil, labour and family Procedure Law
- Banking Law
- Notary and Registry Law
- Civil, Labor and Family Litigation