Alvarado y Asociados
Aura Lyla Tórrez
Aura joined Alvarado y Asociados in August 2013 as a Junior Associate, since then she has provided advice to our foreign and national clients in the protection of their intellectual property, with extensive experience in administrative and judicial processes in intellectual property matters. She was previously the Secretary of the Intellectual Property Registry (RPI-MIFIC) Managua, Nicaragua (2011- July 2013).
- Universidad Centroamericana, Law Degree (J.D equivalent), with specialization in Private Law, Managua, Nicaragua (2009)
- Training Seminary in Criminal Procedure, Communication and Mediation Techniques. Universidad Centroamericana (2003)
- Seminary in Tax Code and Fiscal Judgement, Moore Stephens NC&A Nicaragua. Certified Public Accountants and Business Consultants, Managua, Nicaragua. (April 2007).
- Online Business Management Training, Chamber of Nicaraguan Industries and EDUCATIO. (July 2009).
- WIPO Academy, General Course on Intellectual Property. (April 2012).
- Intellectual Property
- Notary and Registry Law