FABIOLA URBINA SOTOMAYOR
Fabiola joined Alvarado y Asociados as a Senior Associate in 2011. She has worked in various government offices since 2000, practicing in areas of custom law, contractual law, State Acquisitions Law and its regulation, thoroughfare right law, expropriation law and Financial Organisms Policies. She worked in the Nicaraguan Customs Headquarters and her last position was as the head of Registry and Notary Department in the Legal Division Affairs. Fabiola also worked at the Nicaraguan Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure, as the legal adviser to the main director.
- Universidad Catolica Redemptoris Mater, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Nicaragua 2002
- Universidad Centroamericana, Postgraduate Degree on Marine Law and Sea Law, Nicaragua 2005
- Universidad Centro Americana, Master in Contractual Law, Nicaragua 2011
- Custom law, contractual law, State Acquisitions Law and its regulation, thoroughfare right law, expropriation law and Financial Organisms Policies, Corporate and Mercantile Law;
- Banking and Finance Law;
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions;
- Foreign Investments and International Transactions;
- Advice on Contracts
Spanish and English.