Zayda joined Alvarado y Asociados in 2004 and has since become a Junior Partner and head of our Intellectual Property Department. Zayda has extensive experience in Intellectual Property, working as Legal Advisor in Copyright Law and Patents for various prestigious law firms and national corporations. She has served in government positions in the Judicial Branch as attorney for the Public defense Office and Legal Assistant for the First Criminal Local Court of Managua.
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Nicaragua, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Nicaragua 1998;
- Specialization Courses: National Seminar of Copyrights and Annexed Rights (OMPI), Nicaragua 2000;
- National Seminar of the Treaty of Cooperation in matters of Patent Law PCT (OMPI-OEP-OEPM-RPI), Nicaragua 2003.
- Seminar of Capacitation in Intellectual Property (BID-MIFIC), Nicaragua 2004. Seminar about the legal and technical procedures in patent documents (RPI), Nicaragua 2005.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law;
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions;
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Sanitary Registration;
- Notary and Registry Law
Spanish and English.